S.E.O(Search Egine Optimization) is the process of increasing the quality and quantity of website traffic by increasing the visibility of a website or a web page to users of a web search engine.
It is important to note that this method does not include paid traffic or traffic from ads.
The work of doing Search Engine Optimization is a process and takes time. It also involves a lot research in the product/service industry in which firm is part of.
At Stawiteh we undertake the following in our S.E.O service offering:
- Content research in the industry and target market of your products/services.
- Crawl accessibility configuration so engines can read your website
- Compelling content that answers the searchers' queries closely
- Keyword optimized to attract searchers & engines
- Great user experience including a fast load speed and compelling UX.
- Share-worthy content that earns links, citations, and amplification
- Title, URL, & description to draw high CTR in the rankings
- Snippet/schema markup to stand out in Search Engine Result Pages
- Social media integration for quick exchange of content across platforms.
The above approach forms the basis of rather the foundation of optimizing websites for visibility.
It is about the content volume!
Many clients mistake visibility and top-page visibility. For a page to appear on top of others it means the content volume and relevance is above all the others on that search engine's results page.
In simple terms, a website that contains 100 well optimized content will get a higher visibility index compared to that with just 10 well optimized pages. Of course it also depends with other players in your industry/niche. So make a point of investing in content.
Content Relevance is used to point out how relevant a website is in relation to a particular search topic or term. Topic relevance is of absolute importance for SEO. The better the content of a page matches a search query, the more likely it will achieve a good ranking.
Search engines give more weight to content that is up-to-date compared to old, unmaintained ones.
For trending queries a newer page is a bonus. google has a concept they call "query deserves freshness" or QDF. Trending searches need freshly updated pages to please users and Google prefers those fresh pages for those queries.
At Stawitech, we focus on the relevance of your website content in relation to the needs of your customers. We carry our research in the specifi area of business specialization and come up with the best S.E.O strategy for your websites. Whether you are selling items online, or providing services, Stawitech will get your website ranking high with well proven methods.